This is a list of the various tweaks made to the rules since the first session. Someo may be included in the rules if I’ve got around to editing them, but if not then whatever is here takes precedence over rules written elsewhere.
- When making skill checks, players may choose what they prefer to do with additional 10s. i.e. They may either add 1 to another die, or roll a new die for each 10.
- Critical fails only occur when a roll give no successes and more than half the dice rolled are 1s. It is impossible to critically fail a damage roll.
- Dots in the skill representing the character’s superpower may be redeemed for 2 exp each. This exp can only be used to buy the power up to the next level.
- Although not a rules change, it should be emphasised that resorting a using an unskilled attribute roll in any situation where a skill could theoretically be used instead will incur high penalties.
- Edge points can be spent to add 2 dice to a roll, or reduce a difficulty by 2, or to reroll a dice roll completely. They reset at the end of each mission.
- Grind wounds automatically reset at the end of each mission. Health wounds may not – it depends on the nature of the injury.